Isn't it nice when someone remembers your birthday? Or when you receive a message with an exclusive promotion?
Staying in touch with your patients makes them feel special and valued. That's why Halaxy now allows you to send mass email and/or SMS communications to your patients.
The new Campaigns feature was created to help you stay in touch with your patients when you need it - saving you time and improving patient management and care.
You can also use the Campaigns feature to send communications to your referral network.
Here's how the Campaigns feature works
From wishing your patients a happy birthday to letting them know your practice is now open on Saturdays - you're now able to reach all or a group of patients periodically and/or occasionally by setting up your Patient, Appointment or Referral reports as campaigns.
Running a report
- Go to the Finances tab > Reports;
- Go to the Patient, Appointment or Referral tab;
- Click New Report, then select the desired Report type;
- Fill the rest of the details and save the report - so you can use it to create the campaign.
2. Set as Campaign - creating a new campaign from reports
To create a new campaign, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the saved report you'd like to set as campaign;
2. Then click on the Set as Campaign button on the top right-hand corner of the page;
3. Select the date and time you'd like to send your campaign;
4. Select an email and/or SMS template, or create a new template;
5. Select Notify contacts if you'd like to notify your patients' contacts;
6. Select a sender on the Send on behalf of dropdown menu and save.
Your campaign has been successfully saved and scheduled! If you'd like to see your saved campaigns, go the Communication tab and run a communications report.